PERMANENT ROLE - Monday to Friday – up to £31,123 per annum
We are looking for a committed and reliable Class 1 Bulk Tanker Drivers, to join our depot in Hope Valley.
This is a permanent role on £11.22 per hour with the following benefits –
- £14.03 - Saturday rate
- £16.83 - Sunday & Bank holiday rate (BH - a day off on top)
- Start times between 0200 – 0600
- Shift pattern - Monday to Friday + Occasional Saturday on a rotational basis (1 in 4)
- Minimum 2 nights out per week
- Night out allowance - £25.00 per night
You will support several depots in the Hope Valley / North Midland areas to deliver construction materials, predominantly Bulk Cement to construction sites.
Tramping (2 to 4 times a week) is required for this role.
Basic Salary - £23,337.60 per annum – Based on 40 hours a week and no uplifts
Potential Salary - £31,123 per annum - Based on 50 hours and 2 nights out per week
What we expect from our drivers
- You will be responsible for the accurate and timely movement and delivery of our customers’ products, servicing the Construction sector.
- Ensuring all documentation is completed accurately with attention to detail.
- Adhering to safe working practices to ensure the safety of yourself and others at all times.
- Complying with all relevant legislation in line with Drivers Hours and Working Time Directive requirements (opt out available).
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a valid Class 1 licence
- Must hold a valid driver CPC and Digi tacho card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on licence.
- Minimum 12 months Class 1 driving experience required.
- Must be fully flexible on working hours.
- Full bulk tanker training will be provided.
- Possess excellent customer facing awareness.
- Good timekeeper and able to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering 1st class customer service.
- Must have good communication skills and a flexible ‘can do’ attitude to work.
- Must have a good geographical knowledge.
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary. Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join. These are just some of the reasons which make Wincanton a great place to work!