Logistics done differently.
Are you an HGV driver fed up of not knowing when you are working next, uncertain if you will get a full weeks work? Perhaps you are looking for guaranteed hours with a well-respected company that will pay you what you’re worth? Or are you a newly-passed driver looking for a company that will give you the opportunity to kick off your career? We’re looking for full-time, permanent Class 1 HGV drivers to join us, based on our site in Avonmouth working with our Partners the Co-op delivering to their stores across the South of the UK
Pay, benefits and more.
In return for your hard work, we’ll offer you a fantastic hourly rate of £13.24 per hour. This equates to a salary of £33,048 per annum. Any overtime is paid at 17.61 per hour and you will have access to a variety of high street discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- You will be making deliveries to Co-op stores across the South and South West
- You will be completing around 6 drops per journey
- Ongoing training including CPC updates
- You will be working 48 guaranteed hours per week on an 'any 5 from 7’ rota
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- A maximum of no more than 6 points on your license
- Up to date CPC and Digital Tacho Card
- No DD, DR points on your license
It’d be great if you also have:
- Flexibility to work extra shifts and different shift patterns
- Open to plenty of overtime
Be part of something big.