Permanent Role – Class 1 HIAB Driver – OTE £34,192pa - Monday - Friday
CALLING ALL HIAB CRANE AND TERRAIN FORK LIFT TRUCK DRIVERS!
We are looking for Class 1 driver’s to join one of the UK’s leading supply chain provider based out of either: Leicester.
You can earn –
Salary - £27,040pa - £104.00 per day
Bonus - £80 - £150 per week
Night out - £27 per night out
Meal allowance - £3 per day
Potential earning’s - £34,192 pa – Based on the average bonus and 2 nights out a week
This is a permanent position and on average you will work 50 – 55 hours between Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday work.
You will be required to night out a minimum of 2 nights per week (but 4 nights out can be accommodated)
You will be required to operate a range of vehicle types and specifications across our fleet including Artic and Drawbar Combinations fitted with HIAB Remote control cranes or Manitou All Terrain Fork Lifts.
Education & Qualifications
- Must hold an in date valid Class 1 Driving Licence for minimum 1 year.
- Must hold a valid in date CPC Licence.
- Must hold a Digital Tachograph Card.
- Must not have more than 6 points on your licence.
- Experience of operating either HIAB Crane off-loads or Demountable Fork Lifts is desired but not essential as full training will be given.
- Good timekeeper, ability to work unsupervised.
- Enthusiastic and reliable with a commitment to delivering excellent service.
- Excellent geographical knowledge.
- Good communication skills, flexible, professional, can do attitude.
We really value our people and offer a friendly working environment, a focus on developing your skills and a competitive salary.
Benefits include access to a company pension scheme with employer contributions and other optional schemes you may wish to join.
If you feel that you have what it takes to support our client in delivering the best service, we would love to hear from you.