Logistics done differently.
Are you a Class 1 Driver not getting regular work? Fed up of not knowing when you’re working next, or when your work will die down? Then look no further - we are currently hiring Class 1 Drivers to work on our exciting contract with our partners Premier Foods. We can provide guaranteed hours, a brand new Mercedes Truck and you get to work with a great bunch of people!
Pay, benefits and more.
In return for your hard work, we’ll offer you a competitive rate of £12.66 per hour from Monday to Thursday, £13.66 Friday and Saturday, an enhanced rate of £14.66 for Sundays. Over our peak period, each of these rates is increased by £1.50 per hour up until the 5th of January. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- You’ll be delivering food items to major supermarkets, discount retailers and independent wholesalers throughout England and Wales
- 98% of the work is single-drop work, with factory clearance as backhaul.
- Ongoing training including CPC updates
- You will be working on a 5 from 7 basis
- Shifts available are Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- A maximum of no more than 6 points on your license
- Up to date CPC and Digital Tacho Card
- No DD, DR points on your license
It’d be great if you also have:
- Flexibility to work extra shifts and different shift patterns
Be part of something big.