Class 2 (c) LGV Drivers - Are you ready to take the next step.
Driver Type: Full Time
We’re looking for experienced Rigid LGV drivers to join us at our Northwich depot and work towards gaining your C+E license...free!
The right candidate will have
- 2 years experience driving category C LGV
- Full DCPC (DQC)
- A Digital Tachograph card
- A strong work ethic
- A sound knowledge of EC drivers hours regs and WTD
For further information send a current CV to email@example.com
If you are not contacted with 28 days of submitting your application then you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
As a driver at Jack Richards and Son Ltd you will be part of a great team, working for a company with over 60 years’ experience in transport and logistics. Due to our continued success we are always expanding and looking for motivated and reliable HGV drivers.
We are looking for drivers who are flexible, prepared to work hard and are a good communicator. You need to hold a Full HGV C+E Class One licence along with a valid Driver Qualification Card (DCPC).
As part of our driving workforce you will:
- Receive your full DCPC training whilst in our employment
- Receive continuous training in other areas as required
- Be supplied with company uniform and safety equipment
- Have paid guaranteed minimum hours (except those on casual contracts)
- Drive a DAF XF 105 (our average fleet age is 18 months)
- Be able to join the company Pension Scheme once eligible