Core Drivers are currently seeking experienced Class 1 Fuel Tanker drivers for permenant work for our client in Stanlow.
The role will be delivering fuel to retail forecourts.
This is a 12 week temp to perm position.
In order to apply you must possess the following;
- Full UK Licence with Cat C+E entitlement and a minimum of 2 years experience
- ADR in tanks with relevant class 3
- Petroleum Drivers Passport
- DCPC and Digital Tacho card
- Previous experience as a Fuel Tanker Driver
Duties and responsibilities will include;
- Delivering in a safe manner complying with all relevant legal and company procedures
- Driving at all times in a safe and courteous manner
- Monitor and report wear and tear to vehicles
- Prevent and report damage
- Knowledge of regulations surrounding the working time directive and tachographs
- Ensure all paperwork is completed correctly
- Carry out start/end checks as per procedure
- Ensure vehicle loaded safely and correctly
- Basic level of numeracy and literacy, in order to complete work documentation
*a maximum of 3 points on licence due to insurance.
The candidate will be expected to be flexible as this work will include weekends and night’s as well as day working.