HGV CAT C+E1 Drivers
Driver Type: Permanent HGV Class 1 Drivers
Tramper, Days, Nights, 4 on 4 off, 6 on 6 off and Casual
As a driver at Jack Richards and Son Ltd you will be part of a great team, working for a company with over 60 years’ experience in transport and logistics. Due to our continued success we are always expanding and looking for motivated and reliable HGV drivers.
We are looking for drivers who are flexible, prepared to work hard and are a good communicator. You need to hold a Full HGV C+E Class One licence along with a valid Driver Qualification Card (DCPC).
As part of our driving workforce you will:
- Receive your full DCPC training whilst in our employment
- Receive continuous training in other areas as required
- Be supplied with company uniform and safety equipment
- Have paid guaranteed minimum hours (except those on casual contracts)
- Drive a DAF XF 105 (our average fleet age is 18 months)
- Be able to join the company Pension Scheme once eligible