HGV Class 1 C+E Driver Wanted!!
We are now recruiting for HGV Class 1 C+E Drivers for ongoing work for one of the UK's biggest General Haulage Sites based in Preston, Lancashire. Full UK coverage.
Different shifts available AM/PM
What's in it for an HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?!
- Shift lengths max 12 hours.
- Trailer movements, trunking and DC
- Ongoing contract.
- LTD or PAYE we can accommodate your needs.
- Immediate starts available.
- Weekly pay.
Pay Rates for a HGV Class 1 C+E Driver?
- Days - £130.00
- Nights - £140.00
- Saturday - £150.00
- Sundays & Bank Holidays - £150.00
- Overtime rate after 12 hours of £15.00 p.h
A HGV Class 1 C+E Driver must have:
- Full HGV C+E Class 1 license held for at least two years and driven C+E for 180 days in past 365 days.
- Digital tacho card and valid CPC card
- A good understanding of Drivers hours and regulations
- Good understanding of the working time directive
- Excellent geographical knowledge of UK road network
- Flexibility to accommodate shift patterns
- Customer focused attitude
- A willingness to learn
The Challenge Group prides itself on providing our clients with first class drivers and service. This can only be achieved with quality and happy drivers who we invest in and offer a consistent and quality service. Please forward your CV or call on 01942 826107 for our immediate attention
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: £130.00 to £150.00
- Class 1: 2 years (Preferred)