Logistics done differently.
Are you an experienced driver with shunting experience who is looking to have a new and different role within the transport industry? Have you been trained in the use of Moffett FLT, and do you have an organized manner and a can do attitude? If this is you then we would like to hear from you!
Pay, benefits and more.
We are currently looking for a Driver / Transhipper to join our team in Leighton Buzzard, for what is primarily, a yard based role, but will have occasional trunk work to cover runs through the night. In return, we offer an hourly rate of £12.94, and a 45 hour week contract. You will be working Sunday to Thursday with an 1800 start time.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- You will be responsible for the unloading of night trunks and splitting the loads on to rigids ready for morning runs
- Shunting our vehicles around the yard enabling safe and organized loading
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed and ready for mornings deliveries
- You will organize the vehicles in the yard ready for the following days’ work
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you will need:
- LGV C+E Entitlement
- Digital Tacho card and current CPC
- No more than 6 points on your license
- No DD or DR Endorsements currently showing on your license
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oreal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.