Logistics done differently.
Are you an experienced Class 1 driver looking for a Monday to Friday role so you enjoy weekends with friends and family? Would you like to work for a company who has just been voted as the 3rd best company to work for in the UK? Oh, and did we mention we will support your career ensuring your CPC is up to date with no cost to you?
Pay, benefits and more.
We are now recruiting Class 1 Drivers to join our National Logistics hub at Crick, working Monday to Friday days primarily performing collections at customer sites, and returning loads to the hub. The hourly rate is £11.19 based on a 40 hour week contract. You’ll have access to a variety of high street discounts, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- You will perform collections from Customer sites around the Midlands
- Occasional pallet load deliveries to client sites
- Working Monday to Friday with various start times
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- You will have Valid LGV / HGV C+E / Class 1 licence entitlement
- An up to date CPC and Digi Taco card
- No more than 6 points on your licence with no DD or DR endorsements
It’d be great if you also have:
- ADR training and certification would be a real benefit to this role
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oreal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.