Logistics done differently.
Are you an HGV driver fed up of not knowing when you are working next, uncertain if you will get a full weeks work? Perhaps you are looking for guaranteed hours with a well-respected company that will pay you what you’re worth? Or are you a newly-passed driver looking for a company that will give you the opportunity to kick off your career? We’re looking for full-time, permanent Class 1 HGV drivers to join us, based on our site in Andover working with our Partners the Co-op delivering to their stores across the South of the UK. Pay, benefits and more.
In return for your hard work, we’ll offer you a fantastic hourly rate of £14.59 per hour. This equates to a salary of £36,414 per annum. Any overtime is paid at time and a third and you will also have access to a variety of high street discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work scheme, a workplace pension and many other perks.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Your shift start time will be between 0700 and 1000 on shift days
- You will be making deliveries to Co-op stores across the South East and London
- You will be completing around 6 drops per journey
- Ongoing training including CPC updates
- You will be working 48 guaranteed hours per week on an any ‘5 from 7’ rota
- Two consecutive rest days and plenty of weekends off.
What you need to succeed at XPO:
- A maximum of no more than 6 points on your license
- Up to date CPC and Digital Tacho Card
- No DD, DR points on your license
It’d be great if you also have:
- Flexibility to work extra shifts and different shift patterns
- Open to plenty of overtime
Be part of something big.
XPO provides cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the world's most successful companies, including Disney, Pepsi, L'Oreal, Toyota and many others. We’re the fastest-growing transportation company on the Fortune 500 list and we’re just getting started.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.