Job title: Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Technician
Hours: 40 hours (Shift work between opening hours of Mon- Fri 07.30 – 22.00 / Sat 08.00 - 13.00)
Salary: Earning potential of up to £55,000 per annum
Closing Date: 22nd February 2019
Looking for your next career step? How about taking one with one of the world’s most recognised motor vehicle manufacturer? Ciceley Commercials are looking for the right people to join their Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle franchised business.
Join multi-award winning Ciceley Commercials as a Commercial Vehicle Technician and you’ll find you’re working with a team that drives the standard in customer care. Using the very latest diagnostic technology, you’ll get the chance to service and repair some of the most advanced vehicles on the road, including the New Actros which launches later this year. The new Actros will be the most technologically advanced truck on the market, with a number of innovations which will revolutionise the industry.
We value each and every member of our team. Throughout your career with Ciceley Commercials, we commit to invest in vital training and continual support to maximise your potential, ensuring you are best equipped with skills and equipment to deal with some of the latest motor vehicle technological developments. With Ciceley Commercials, your hard work and commitment won’t go unnoticed. With bonus opportunities, staff incentives, and a great working environment, your time at Ciceley Commercials will be satisfying, rewarding, enjoyable and beneficial.
We strive to be the best in everything that we do, we believe that we have the best products and deliver the best customer service and we can only achieve this by having a team made up of the best people. Do you have the right skills, experience and ‘be the best’ attitude to join our team?
- Experience in repairing trucks or plant equipment
- Apprentice trained and qualified to C&G or NVQ level 3 in motor vehicle mechanics, maintenance and repair or equivalent
- Full driving licence. A HGV licence is preferable but not essential. A HGV licence will be provided upon successful completion of probationary period
- Ability to problem solve
- Customer focused
- Team player
- Hard working and the ability to work under pressure in a safe and responsible manner
- Organised work ethic
- Reliable and punctual
- Previous Mercedes-Benz experience
- Initial Mercedes-Benz product training provided
- HGV Class 2 driver training provided following successful three month probationary period
- Regular ongoing training with Mercedes-Benz to ensure remain expert in field
*About Ciceley Commercials Ltd
*Ciceley Commercials Ltd is an award winning, Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle Dealer with sites in Blackburn, Bolton, Carlisle and Dumfries. We are a family run business, established over 40 years ago and currently employ over 200 people.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly successful and award winning Mercedes-Benz Commercial Vehicle dealership. To apply for this position please email a copy of your CV and covering letter before 22nd February 2019.
Please note - only applications from individuals will be accepted, no agencies
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £55,000.00 /year
- City & Guilds Automotive (Preferred)
- driving license (Preferred)